Be advised that:
1. The Data Controller of the personal data provided by Clients using the Service is the Gdansk Tourism Organization, with its registered office in Gdansk (80-830), ul. Uczniowska 22, tel.: 58 305 70 80, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The Data Protection Officer is Daria Sarnowska, email address: email@example.com
3. The data is collected for the purpose of registering your participation in the New Trends in Tourism conference, pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
4. You have the right to access and correct the content of the data, to erase it or to limit its processing, as well as the right to object or request the cessation of personal data processing and transfer, the right to withdraw the consent at any moment and the right to appeal to the supervisory organ.
5. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to register.
6. The recipients of your data will be entities which process them for the purpose of enabling your Conference participation pursuant to applicable laws and which respect the instructions of the Gdansk Tourism Organization regarding the use of adequate data secrecy and security measures, as well as institutions authorised by law.
7. The data you provide will not be profiled.
8. The Controller does not intend to transfer your personal data to a third country or an
9. Your personal data will be stored until you withdraw your consent.